AIR DUCT CLEANING
Taking care of your indoor environment
Growing public awareness of air duct related indoor air problems has led to a rapidly growing demand for professional duct cleaning services. Proper cleaning of the air handing system helps remove dirt, dust, mildew, bacteria and many other airborne particles that are constantly circulating throughout your home. You typically inhale 15,000 litres of air everyday which may have millions of these particles you can’t see. Our advanced cleaning methods could also help reduce your fuel costs and improve the performance of your forced air system by minimizing air flow restrictions as well as improving air quality.
Indoor Air Quality
- Your air duct system is the lungs of your home
- We create tons of contaminants and pollutants just by living our daily lives!
- Over time, the contaminants are re-circulated and begin to build up in the duct work.
- These dirty ducts can contribute to larger health issues for people with respiratory conditions, autoimmune disorders and allergies!
- Contaminants that build up in your system causes it to work harder, hence shortening its lifespan.
- Contaminant build-up can cause up to 40% of the energy used to heat/cool your home to be wasted!
- When your system is clean, it is easier for it to maintain the temperature in your home.
- Thus energy is saved and cost